Another great opportunity has come about for experienced mining engineers. We’re looking for professionals with copper experience to assist a client of ours in Central Africa. You’ll be responsible for day-to-day duties predominantly concerning mine planning and production.
- Bachelor’s degree in mining engineering
- Extensive open-pit mining, production and mine planning experience
- Proficiency in Geovia software
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent safety record
- Contractor Management experience
This is a fairly hands-on role and will be worked to a FIFO roster of 6/2 and a competitive salary
To apply for this position, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange a time to speak.