We have an exciting role for a Cost Control Manager for a mining company in West Africa. This is an excellent position for a Financial Controller, with a sense of adventure overseeing the Controls team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Will oversee the mining business and identify the core cost drivers
* Management of the finance function and supervision of the finance team.
* Liaise with all mining departments and external contractors on the preparation of statutory financial information
* Oversee monthly reporting from the mine sites
* Assisting in the accounting and exploration functions
* Management of monthly intercompany reconciliations
* Chartered Accountant or equivalent
* Experience within mining industry (ideally Africa)
* Ideally experience within Africa
* Up to date knowledge of OHADA/SYSCOA.
* Bilingual (English/French) is desirable
* IT sound (excel/word)
Good site conditions offering a 6/2 FIFO.
Interviews are due to commence within October with an expected start date November/December.
|Job Category||African Leadership, Corporate, Operational|