UG Mine Manager | South America | $180,000 + Great Perks
One of our clients is looking for an experienced UG Mine Manager to work on one of their gold mines in South America. You’ll be working on improving and maintaining the process, operating and working systems, in addition to assisting in implementing improvement strategies across the mine.
Requirements (candidates without this will NOT be considered)
• 6-10 years operational experience in UG mining, with at least 3 of those being at management level
• Strong experience working with the following UG mining methods
o Mechanised cut & fill
o Long hole open stoping
• Proven leadership and strong communication skills
• Spanish language skills preferable
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve mining systems
• Deliver projects on time and within budget
• Ensure the team are adhering to the high HSE standards set
• Manage quality assurance and control
The Mine Manager will be working on a residential basis to a net salary of $180,000.
To apply, kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in contact as soonest.