Projects Controller | South America | Competitive Salary + Great Perks
We’re currently looking for a Projects Controller to work with one of our clients in South America. This role will be worked on a residential basis, to a competitive salary and a great package. You’ll be working on financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and business analysis.
• Degree in either Finance or accounting, or a relevant degree with accounting designation (CPA, CA or equivalent)
• 15 – 20 years experience in Finance leadership roles
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP Accounting principles
• Financial expertise in mining project construction and operations
• Strong track record in contract management and project progress reporting
• Financial management of the project – budgeting and forecasting
• Issue reports detailing project process and analysis
• Ensure accounting standards and company requirements are met
• Review and negotiate commercial and project contracts
• Support project leadership in decisions and solutions
To apply for the position, kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in contact as soonest.