Operations Manager | Southern Africa | $200,000 + Excellent Benefits
Hello all experienced Operations Managers, we’re currently on the market for someone to work with one of our clients in Southern Africa. You’ll need a proven track record in delivering results, prioritising and organising activities and strong leadership skills.
Requirements (candidates without this will NOT be considered)
- Degree and experience working in Mining Engineering
- Minimum 12 years working in the mining industry
- Previous operations management experience
- Proven ability to analyse and manage budgets and tender models
- Excellent skills in management of personnel and client relations
- Ability to lead safety in meeting corporate targets
- Provide advice and direction to all operational units
- Act for Project and Operations Managers when required
- Assist with both business and asset management aspects
- Lead with a strong HSE focus
- Provide reports – both operational and financial
The role will be worked on a FIFO basis and to a net salary of $200,000 per annum.
If you meet the relevant skillset and are interested, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in contact as soonest.