Group Internal Auditor | Western Europe | Competitive Salary
One of our fantastic clients is on the market for a seasoned Group Internal Auditor to work in their head office in Western Europe. The Internal Auditor will be overseeing the company’s internal controls and risk management and assisting the Board and Audit Committee.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business/Accounting/Finance
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Internal audit certification preferred
- Previous role in industry/big 4 experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Oversee the risk management framework including reporting risks, improving risk reporting strategies currently in place and reviewing the internal financial control systems
- Develop and report the annual internal audit plan and liaise with the Audit Committee and external auditors on findings
- Conduct independent investigations and review adequacy and security of company arrangements
- Review and ensure fraud detection and compliance systems are being diligently followed
This exciting opportunity will be worked on a residential basis in Western Europe and a competitive salary will be offered (in line with market standards).
Interested? Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in contact as soonest.