Environmental Permit and Approvals Manager | West Africa | $180,000 + Great Perks
We’re currently on the market for Permitting Specialist to work with one of our fantastic clients in West Africa. Ideally, this person would have experience of permitting large industrial projects. Fluency in French and English is essential to this role and candidates without this will not be considered.
- Fluency in French and English
- Environmental Engineer/Mining Engineer/Health & Safety background
- Experience permitting large industrial projects in French-speaking countries
- Experience with permitting mines in French-speaking territories
- Relevant degree
- At least 10 years experience
- Prepare and track the progress of permitting applications (Environmental, Construction, AOTM, IPCE)
- Analyse results discovered by environmental contractors/consultants, and possibly liaise
- Be the main point of contact for the Environmental Authority
This role would be worked on a FIFO basis and to a net salary of approximately $180,000 per annum.
Interested? Kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in contact as soonest.